Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

Thursday, March 15, 2012

i want to go home...


That's pretty much the only way to describe things lately. If I could rub some shoes together or fall asleep and wake up in my own bed I think I would do it.


Here are some photos of some good times we had on Monday at this place called Kilimanjaros. It is this outdoor restaurant with lots of things for the kids to do. They had a blast and I had fun talking to some adults:)

This is us playing with cloud dough at home. 8 cups of flour mixed with 1 cup of baby oil=fun for a week! They loved playing with this and pretending they were baking!
This is the sand pit at kilimanjaros
Josie's first pony ride! Evolet and Keira were scared of this little horse so I didn't want to post the "Mommy, save me from the pony!" faces. They might be ashamed of those one day...
Josie on the other hand was meant to be a cowgirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment