Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Small miracle? Maybe....

After being completely fed up with the lack of progress I had texted my lawyer last night that he needed to work on my case or I was gettin' out of Dodge. Not exactly that way, but I think he got the point. Suddenly he had meetings set up from here to Tuesday. Today I met with him and our social worker, took them cinnamon rolls so they were all smiling when I told them that I really really need some things to start happening. So here's the latest:
  • Should have the missing paperwork tomorrow
  • Lawyer will have a conversation with the big wigs about Keira's case and have them come to a decision about wheather she is likely to actually come home or not. Would be better to know sooner rather than later.
  • He will hopefully be able to submit our papers on Monday morning and he really believes that we can get squeezed into court before Elizabeth goes on leave Wednesday afternoon.
  • I'm skeptical, but praising God for some progress. Please pray that things would go smoothly for once!
  • I had lunch and pedicures with great friends and felt very refreshed and ready to tackle what's ahead!

That's my small and happy update for now. Praying for more good news soon!

2 comments: