Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

Friday, December 2, 2011

Next Week!

Look what I found talking to herself in the dryer...



I don't know where she gets that crazy streak...:)

So next week I have to renew my visa which means I will have been here a month. Crazy, huh? In some ways it feels like it has flown by and in some ways I feel like I've been here so long I don't even realize we're driving on the wrong side of the road anymore.

AND next week I am supposed to be able to bring Evolet and Keira to come live with me!!!! I'm so excited. I don't know which day yet. I'm praying it will be the earlier part of the week, but who knows. All I know is that the social worker told me next week. So I'm praising God for that. The courts will recess from mid-December until January. My attorney will be on vacation, but as long as the girls are here by then I don't care.

Josie has fully recovered from her nasty fall and she and I both are almost over our colds. I'm staying busy reading a good book and dreaming about spending Christmas with our girls. I miss Darren like crazy. I really really wish we could be together for the holidays, but I know this is worth it and we will both be overjoyed to be reunited as a family in a couple of months. He loves these girls as much as I do and I know he misses them. MAYBE...next week I can send out photos of them in our house here. Wouldn't that be cool:)

No comments:

Post a Comment